We now offer Premium Pilot Membership Upgrades at MavicPilots.com. You can upgrade here or contact us if you have questions.
Why upgrade to a Premium Pilot Membership?
1. Support the Forum
- We work hard to keep our forums fast, secure, clean and fun! Your support helps us cover these costs and invest for future growth.
2. No Ads
- You'll never see another display advertisement as a premium pilot!
3. Premium Badge
- Demonstrate your support for MavicPilots.com.
4. Premium Pilots Only Forums
- Access and discuss insider forum info, feature previews, vendor specials, etc..
5. Cool New Features
- We'll activate some cool forum features to your premium pilot account including:
How to upgrade to a Premium Pilot Membership?
- Collapsible Sidebar - Need more space for forum posts? Collapse the sidebar
- Customizable Title - Change "Well Known Member" to "Part 107 Certified" for example
- Cover Photos - Spice up your profile with your best drone photo as a cover image - example
- Profile Site link - Add a link to your profile to drive traffic to your site
- Signature Formatting - More options including fonts, colors, images and a link
- Viewing History - Access your thread viewing history to easily access older threads
If you are already a MavicPilots.com member then visit the account ugprade page
in your profile. If you aren't a member yet then you can sign up here
for a free or premium pilot account. Choose the premium option that makes the most sense for your situation.
- $5 Monthly - Upgrade to a MavicPilots.com premium pilot for just $5, automaticaly billed each month. Cancel anytime thought the account ugprade page.
- $40 for One Year - Upgrade to a MavicPilots.com premium pilot for a year at $40 or just $3.33 a month. This won't automatically renew so you'll need to purchase again in a year.
- $200 Lifetime - Upgrade all your DronePilots forum accounts for your lifetime! Let's say you have 3 accounts (PhantomPilots.com, YuneecPilots.com, MavicPilots.com) and you expect to be involved in drones for another 10 years. This equates to just 55 cents per account per month!*
*Please note, we don't yet offer premium memberships on all our the sites but we'll be rolling them out shortly. Sign up for the $200 lifetime option and we'll upgrade you as soon as we launch the premium memberships on the other sites.
Can I get a refund for the unused portion?
No, sorry. We can't offer partial refunds if you don't use the membership for the entire length of your purchase. We recommend you consider purchasing the monthly subscription if you don't plan on sticking around our forums for long.
How do I cancel?
Simple! Just log into your account and visit the account ugprade page
to cancel your monthly subscription. The one year and lifetime premium memberships do not need to be cancelled since they will not be billed again.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Who do I contact for support?
Use the contact form on the contact us
page and we'll get right back to you.