Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Droners.io

TonyPHX

Chuck Norris's drones don't crash.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
A few observations as of late regarding droners.io-

1. Email notifications have been spotty - they are not consistently sending emails when a customer messages regarding a active hired job.
2. They have not approved portfolio additions for several months, and new requests are still "pending".

I am not sure what the future holds for them given the news on Pilot Institutes most recent podcast about Precision Hawk, but wishing them the best.

I haven't completed a project through Droners.io since early Nov.

Reactions: TonyPHX
I haven't completed a project through Droners.io since early Nov.
I really moved away from even trying to bid work there for a multitude of reasons. Interestingly enough, I just completed and invoiced one today. Relatively low dollar amount, so just going to use it as a barometer to see if they are still paying out ok.

I really moved away from even trying to bid work there for a multitude of reasons. Interestingly enough, I just completed and invoiced one today. Relatively low dollar amount, so just going to use it as a barometer to see if they are still paying out ok.
Most of my work is by direct contact as well. I'll pick a job up through other platforms from time to time though

Completely useless imo.
I bet that it is, especially in the LA area. If your posters are doing the same here as AZ, especially. Can you imagine project getting posted for $100 where they want the world and then have to deal with LA traffic? Oh heck no.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic