DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 A dreich day at Dalnaglar Castle, Glen Shee

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A cold, wet and windy spring day in Glen Shee, yet seeing the moody Scottish Landscape and romantic white Castle from the road called me to fly forth and try and capture the mood...

Not every visit to Scotland is greeted with amazing sunny weather, but we make the most of what is possible, and despite a little drizzle and some fairly strong winds, we managed to capture sufficient footage to make a short video of the Castle and its surroundings, a moody Highland Glen encased in drizzle and looking amazing...

Lovely. What is your source for music? It always fits the scene so well. Thanks for posting.
Thanks...

I have a few sites I go to,Pixabay, YT, FreeMusicArchive, anywhere really that has free music, I tend to do a troll through the sites and download anything that takes my fancy once or twice a month, then sit on it in a file until I find the video that needs that piece of music... Much easier to check a file of a couple hundred pieces of music than to try finding something online..

I also edit to the music, the tune and tempo sets the feel of the video, so then editing the footage to fit works for me...

I do post the source details for each video in the YT blurb, so they can be easily found by anyone who want to use the music...

Another great video. Shots closer to the castle (building) would have been great.

Another great video. Shots closer to the castle (building) would have been great.
Thanks... yes, they would, but I was pushing VLOS and given the weather I didn't want to hang around too long...

Thanks... yes, they would, but I was pushing VLOS and given the weather I didn't want to hang around too long...
I understand. Did you try the 3x?

I enjoyed watching your video. You have amazing places to fly.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
I understand. Did you try the 3x?
Not this time, it was so cold and wet that I was getting cold, so I flew it quickly and returned to the car... It was the second flight of the day, and I completed another 2 afterward, the lat flight in much more clement conditions...

I enjoyed watching your video. You have amazing places to fly.
Thank you... Not sure if I have great places to fly, or if I just go out and find them, the Blairgowrie trip was a week away, and is 5 hrs from home, so we did some research and had a list of places we wanted to visit and fly, and of course any additional places we found too...

Nicely done! As stated earlier, the weather sure gave this one different look. That castle looks great!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Nicely done! As stated earlier, the weather sure gave this one different look. That castle looks great!
Thanks, I have a couple more dreich ones to post...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai