DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refurbished Air 3 from Dji

TexasEric

Reactions
I am thinking of getting a refurbished Air 3 fly more kit from DJI. It would save a few hundred bucks. Plus it seems like DJI refurbished just as good a new DJI drones. I would get care refresh after it arrives.
Has anyone had issues with their DJI refurbished drone? Have had any issues selling a DJI repaired drone?

I have read horror story about Best Buy repaired drones, I am staying away from those.

Side note: I already have my Trust card, and I am 70% through my 107 course.

Reactions: Cafguy
Refurbished from DJI is a very good deal they double check them before they are shipped so kinda Better than new.
Best Buy repaired, YES STAY FAR AWAY!!

Reactions: TexasEric
I ordered the Air 3 Refurb like you are asking about from DJI. Got it a few weeks ago and it is excellent. Packaged like new with all the same protections. If the red sticker they put on the box saying it was refurb was not there, you would have no idea it is a refurb. I have now flown it for 6+ hours total time with zero issues. Like mentioned, refurb may actually be better since it has been gone through with a fine tooth comb and fully tested where new ones just come off the line and ship out. Saving 20% was a no brainer.

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez