DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

20% discount at Very

RubiconCSL

Reactions
Hi all.

In case any of you are still contemplating dipping your toes into the world of the MP4. I bought mine a month or so ago on very.co.uk. If you sign up for their buy-now-pay-later, you get 20% off your first purchase. I got the MP4 Fly More kit for 787.19 (inc. 3.95 postage), instead of the usual 979 that seems to be the norm. As long as you pay off the BNPL balance within 12 months, there is zero interest. I bottled waiting that long and paid it off a week after it arrived, just in case I forgot :) But, check it out. I thought it must be too good to be true, but I've checked my balance and it is zero and it states there is zero interest.

They've also sent me a 20% discount on my next order, valid until the end of July 24 - without having to use the BNPL bit.

that sounds a Very good deal

Hi all.

In case any of you are still contemplating dipping your toes into the world of the MP4. I bought mine a month or so ago on very.co.uk. If you sign up for their buy-now-pay-later, you get 20% off your first purchase. I got the MP4 Fly More kit for 787.19 (inc. 3.95 postage), instead of the usual 979 that seems to be the norm. As long as you pay off the BNPL balance within 12 months, there is zero interest. I bottled waiting that long and paid it off a week after it arrived, just in case I forgot :) But, check it out. I thought it must be too good to be true, but I've checked my balance and it is zero and it states there is zero interest.

They've also sent me a 20% discount on my next order, valid until the end of July 24 - without having to use the BNPL bit.
Hi after reading this I tried to purchase a mini 4 pro from Very. I totalled the combo price deducted 20% ordered and tried to pay but my order was declined. Reason given incorrect amount offered as payment. I contacted Very and was told that you have to pay full price and the 20% discount was put into your account to have it taken off your next purchase. Cannot understand how others seem able to do this and I cannot. Or did I misunderstand the offer, cheers Len

Hi after reading this I tried to purchase a mini 4 pro from Very. I totalled the combo price deducted 20% ordered and tried to pay but my order was declined. Reason given incorrect amount offered as payment. I contacted Very and was told that you have to pay full price and the 20% discount was put into your account to have it taken off your next purchase. Cannot understand how others seem able to do this and I cannot. Or did I misunderstand the offer, cheers Len
If that’s the case, I got away with one March 23 when they took the 20% off the price of my mini 3 pro as was my first order and gave me the 12 months BNPL.

Guess they may have closed the loophole.

I created a Very Account 2 weeks ago and used the 20% off code to purchase

This worked on the Mini 4 Pro Combo…

Known this deal for a while but didn’t want a hard stamp on my credit file, but just went ahead

Yes other people I know have purchased from very with that offer so still cannot understand why I was refused as I said I deducted the 20% off the purchase price paid Very that amount and was told order refused, wrong amount sent. I phoned Very who put me through to their accounts department and was told that the 20% offer comes off my next order, and to top it all I have to wait for anything between 4 to 6 weeks for my money to be refunded to my bank. If find it very strange, cheers Len

Good deal. Often there are similar such deals here in the US where you get a big percentage off for signup for their payment plans and it's always a great deal and the best way to buy a big ticket item usually only sold at full retail price. I used to do it all the time but the brand exceptions have become too popular. Today, it's the credit cards that have the great deals so you are often able to use *any* retailer.

As you mentioned, just go in and setup all the payments in advance or simply make a lump payment and call it a day. Only thing to keep is mind is you may not be getting the credit card protection you normally enjoy and you likely won't be getting the credit card rewards (which are often 5% or less). Be careful about the unexpected interest by knowing who you are dealing with and you are good to go.

@lensimages, the process you describe sounds different than what @leebroath, describes in post #7... Seems he got a discount code when opening the account, and applied that at purchase, the 20% being deducted by Very.

What do you think?

@lensimages, the process you describe sounds different than what @leebroath, describes in post #7... Seems he got a discount code when opening the account, and applied that at purchase, the 20% being deducted by Very.

What do you think?
Yeah it does sound different with the correct way being able to use the 20% right away on the first credit purchase with a generic code:

Get 10% off Apple and 20% off almost everything else with your first credit order​

Apply for Very Pay and enter
WELCOME at the checkout.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev