DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D Printed Case

Bodkin's Best Photography

Reactions
Site
www.instagram.com
When I got myself the Mini 3 Pro I got a friend to print me this case for it. Now that I've got my eyes on upgrading to the Mini 4 Pro I wonder if it'll fit in the same case?

To anyone with both drones is this case compatible with both drones?

Reactions: ZergSolo
Reactions: EyesWideShut
When I got myself the Mini 3 Pro I got a friend to print me this case for it. Now that I've got my eyes on upgrading to the Mini 4 Pro I wonder if it'll fit in the same case?

To anyone with both drones is this case compatible with both drones?

I don't have the specs in front of me but last week when I was looking for a CUSTOM Case at Custom Drone Cases For DJI, Mavic, GoPro, & More | UAV Cases | MyCaseBuilder I pulled up the specs between the Mini 3 and Mini 4 and IIRC the Mini 4 is slightly smaller than the Mini 3 but you need to look up the specs to make sure first.

Let us see what you come up with.

i would imagine that the folded profile of the Mini 4 pro compared to the Mini 3 pro would be slightly different due to the shape of the body of the drone ,and the fact it now has front antenna extensions on the front arms but you would have to try it in the case first

Reactions: BigAl07
Last edited:
Get yourself an Etsy shop and start 3D printing these up. I want one please.
There are places that do custom 3D prints. Send this to them and they'll give you a quote. Or get a friend with a printer to print one for you.

Here's a comparison of the two for you:

1704924505959.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian