Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

.800 update problem

wombat

Reactions
Hi Guys,
tried twice to upgrade to .800 and I have problems, see pic
DJI Assistant 2.jpg

Have you tried it over wifi instead through the DJI Assistant? I've never had any issues going that route.

Have you tried it over wifi instead through the DJI Assistant? I've never had any issues going that route.

Do you mean via my iPad mini 4 or iPhone, never used the phone for update

If doing WiFi just connect everything as though you are about to fly.
Make sure you are at home with your Internet in, I assume you have a router with WiFi enabled and the phone/tablet can connect.
Then just update everything through the app.
Make sure everything is full charged before you start.

Correct. Through the DJI Go App. It's always worked for me, but I haven't yet tried the assistant on my pc. Just figured it could be an option to try until someone chimes in with more ideas about getting the assistant to work for you.

Thanks guys, I connected to mini 4 and set up as ready to fly and I got a message saying I needed to update the NFZ which I did, nothing else came up, no FW update option, so did a few setting changes and took her up to 74 mtr and all looked good.

I then went to the About and got these results
App version 4.1.0
Aircraft Version 01.03.0800
Flight Data Version 01.00.01.04
App Database Version 01.00.01.04

Not sure if this is all correct, only one test flight so far, will have to do more testing.

Now there are a few guys on this site saying don't update, I don't think a company like DJI would do the wrong thing by its customers, the guys that are happy with the FW updates are not heard from cos they are out flying and enjoying their Mavics.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark