DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 A view from last night over Hendersonville, TN before severe thunderstorms moved into the area

I call these periscope flights where your horizontal distance is 5' feet or less while you go up 300+ feet and just pivot around and shoot :)

A nice looking result with the city lights and the stormy horizon.

I call these periscope flights where your horizontal distance is 5' feet or less while you go up 300+ feet and just pivot around and shoot :)

A nice looking result with the city lights and the stormy horizon.
Given last night's rapidly changing conditions, a periscope flight was all that I was willing to risk. :)

Here is a panorama from about 330 ft. AGL over my driveway View attachment 160688of the sunset over Hendersonville, TN and Old Hickory Lake before severe weather moved in overnight.
Very nice photo. You picked the time well - nice balance between natural light and artificial light.

Which drone? Did you use the automated stitching or shoot stills and do the stitching yourself?

Reactions: rickmurray1989
Very nice photo. You picked the time well - nice balance between natural light and artificial light.

Which drone? Did you use the automated stitching or shoot stills and do the stitching yourself?
Mini 3 Pro, RAW... I stitched the images myself in Lightroom. I have been a professional photographer for quite a few years, and I prefer to do image processing myself instead of letting the drone do it.

Reactions: MS Coast

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine