DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Acropolis Athens - DJI Mavic Mini

Acropolis Athens - DJI Mavic Mini
This is a beautiful video. We will be visiting Athens in June. Can a tourist duplicate your flight or are there prohibitions and waivers needed for a drone fly over? Well done and thanks.

This is a beautiful video. We will be visiting Athens in June. Can a tourist duplicate your flight or are there prohibitions and waivers needed for a drone fly over? Well done and thanks.

If you are little careful, you will not have any problem at all

Reactions: Dedal
Wow! I saw the Parthenon in 1972 and you couldn't go into it then because of work they were doing. Now it looks like they are taking the whole thing apart and putting it back together. It was surprising to see the columns taken down and the frieze work surrounding it on the ground. How long till it is put back together? Awesome video.

I haven't flown my Mini at night, but your video makes me want to now! Did you use any filters?

No, just auto settings... do it, just remember slow moves !!

Reactions: Vapor069
Depends if you want to risk getting caught or fined.
Athens in general is a no-go. Antiquities sites are banned.
If you want to fly more than 50m from you then in theory each flight needs to be approved ahead of time ( see Drone Aware - GR )

Enjoyed very much. Have seen countless photos of the Acropolis, but never from the air. Nice aerophotography ...

Absolutely brilliant video and really shows what an amazing site the whole Acropolis is. This must go on my bucket list. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr