DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active track

themass31

Reactions
Sorry if this has been asked recently but I have noticed when I go into active track now it just has manual and parallel, is manual the trace.
Craig

Which drone and which app are you referring too?

Reactions: sarahb
Reactions: sarahb and 4006448
Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked recently but I have noticed when I go into active track now it just has manual and parallel, is manual the trace.
Craig
I had the same problem and sent this into the DJI folks. "I recently had my MP3 fixed by DJI and now on the RC (they upgraded the firmware for the RC when they sent it back) and fixed the camera transmission. Since then, in Active Track, the options it shows says "Manual or Parallel". Previously it said "Trace or Parallel". Is this part of the new firmware DJI installed ?" Their response (which explains it) is "Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. You are correct. In the 1.12.4 version of the Fly app, we have made some changes to the naming of certain features to make them more user-friendly. Specifically, the Trace feature is now known as Manual, Follow is now called Hold, ActiveTrac has been renamed to ActiveShot, and FocusTrack is now referred to as SmartShots. Have a nice day."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1