DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 for sale

Depending on condition, I got $750 for mine at the beginning of the summer. I suspect it’s something less than that now.

Want to sell my Air 2 combo, what's a fair price?
Located in Chicago northern suburbs.
eBay $650 Used, Amazon $1049 New. If it's in really good condition I'd shoot for $750-800.

Thought I'd already posted this but I'll try again.
Have had this Air2 for about 6 months, bought the combo offering.
Drone has never been crashed and has all original equipment, which includes:
Controller, carrying case, extra props, extra control sticks, Drone valley tablet holder, DJI ND filters 16,64 and 256,
PGY tech ND filters,4,8,16,64.
I'm thinking $750 would be a fair price with the provided extras but I'm open to reasonable best offer.
Live in northern Illinois would like a person to person exchange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art Cox
Thought I'd already posted this but I'll try again.
Have had this Air2 for about 6 months, bought the combo offering.
Drone has never been crashed and has all original equipment, which includes:
Controller, carrying case, extra props, extra control sticks, Drone valley tablet holder, DJI ND filters 16,64 and 256,
PGY tech ND filters,4,8,16,64.
I'm thinking $750 would be a fair price with the provided extras but I'm open to reasonable best offer.
Live in northern Illinois would like a person to person exchange.
Very Reasonable price. If I had the extra cash I'd buy it.

Last year I bought an A2 combo from this forum for $625 shipped, incl 6 months Refresh. Many were upgrading to the A2S at that time and willing to deal. Really depends on how quickly you want to sell. Bought mine as soon as it was listed..couldn’t pass it up. Use the search function to check past listings here to get a better idea of recent prices and time to sell. “Air 2 for sale”
Hope you’re not giving up flying..anyways good luck.

Raising the price back to $750 but will include a brand new Samsung Tab 7 with carrying case purchased for use with the supplied controller.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer