DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alaska joining in the Fun

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:)Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome from the mountains of Colorado! I love Alaska. I’ve been all through Alaska from Sitka all the way out to Attu. You have some magnificent scenery to take pics and videos. Safe flying!

Hoping to capture a bit of S.E Alaska while learning the MA 2 and anticipating Litchi joining in.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, anxiously awaiting mine, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from the mountains of Colorado! I love Alaska. I’ve been all through Alaska from Sitka all the way out to Attu. You have some magnificent scenery to take pics and videos. Safe flying!
They you've experienced the beauty of our state first hand. Colorado isn't a slacker either and challenges Alaska. I've spent a bit of time in Pitkin and Ohio City many yrs ago feeding the mining bug. Tks for the welcome.

Welcome to our Forum!
You live in a really beautiful state! Spent a lot of time up there, and LOVED it. Been pretty much all over the state (SE, interior, Nome, Barrow, St. Lawrence Island, Kodiak, the Aleutians--but only as far as Dutch Harbor/Unalaska. I'm jealous of RkyMtnHigh, who made it to Attu.

Was a logger on Zarembo Island for 2 years in the early 70's. I'm sure you know where that is. Occasional R&R in Wrangell and Petersburg. Where are you in SE AK?

I know that when I see your work, I'll want to be back up there with my M2P. Want to drive the Dalton Hwy some day.

Can't wait to see your stuff! Welcome again!

Welcome to our Forum!
You live in a really beautiful state! Spent a lot of time up there, and LOVED it. Been pretty much all over the state (SE, interior, Nome, Barrow, St. Lawrence Island, Kodiak, the Aleutians--but only as far as Dutch Harbor/Unalaska. I'm jealous of RkyMtnHigh, who made it to Attu.

Was a logger on Zarembo Island for 2 years in the early 70's. I'm sure you know where that is. Occasional R&R in Wrangell and Petersburg. Where are you in SE AK?

I know that when I see your work, I'll want to be back up there with my M2P. Want to drive the Dalton Hwy some day.

Can't wait to see your stuff! Welcome again!
You've ventured around the state more than I have, you traveling/business? Kodiak in USN, Fairbanks/N. Pole for RCA/ADF&G, LosAnchorage (doesn't count) and now lovin' in Haines. Not as free to get around like I want to, but a couple yrs ago went with a buddy from Hollis to Haines via his sailboat. This shot (no flying ability) is on the N. end of Zarembo, and they're still loggin' there. You might have run into my buddy as he logged the SE quite a bit too.

Attachments

• Memories-1-25-_.jpg
    Memories-1-25-_.jpg
    867 KB · Views: 4

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr