DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Allentown, Pennsylvania | THE LITTLE THINGS | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Pilot's Perspective: Flying Allentown was a last-minute addition to my SI-NJ-PA excursion. Skies were clear and the winds were calm making it the perfect day to fly. The PPL Building is the tallest building in the City of Allentown. Although conditions were optimal, there were still challenges to behold especially flying on the other side of a tall building where signal issues were prevalent; I was composed and relaxed throughout the entire flight. It was a race against time as the ultimate goal was to get to the next destination before the sunset. The joy of flying is one of many hobbies I engage in my free time. "The Little Things In Life," is certainly what keeps the human psyche going. Filming Location: Canal Park, Allentown, Pennsylvania Filming Date: Tuesday, January 2nd, 2024 Track Title: The Little Things, Kasbo Remix (2017) Album: Brighter Future [Deluxe Version] Artist: Big Gigantic & Kasbo (Feat. Angela McCluskey) Big Gigantic Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. I recommend watching this film on a big screen. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Nice video! You have a black screen at 1:30 for about a second. Not enough to cause alarm.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Nice video! You have a black screen at 1:30 for about a second. Not enough to cause alarm.
@GFields, ah, that was intentional - I did that so the video can synchronize with the music :) Glad you enjoyed the video

Reactions: GFields
  • Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13