DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another New York Newbie

I live in Esopus, between Kingston and Poughkeepsie. Hudson Valley is a gorgeous area for drone photography! Looking forward to warmer weather, so I don't have to freeze my fingers on the controls...
Welcome Henry, I agree it is a beautiful area and fly safely. Happy Flying!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Poughkeepsie is my birthplace, Vassar! We are not too far from each other, should get together in the summer... I bet I could learn a lot from you.
It would be nice to get together sometime. I doubt I can teach you but we can always share info. I fly an Air 2S - but actually have not flown in a while. How about you? Why not "meet" off this forum. I am on FB as Marshall Breite. We can message more directly there.

I live in Esopus, between Kingston and Poughkeepsie. Hudson Valley is a gorgeous area for drone photography! Looking forward to warmer weather, so I don't have to freeze my fingers on the controls...
Greetings from further North up the river in Albany. Plenty of places to fly over the Hudson....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13