DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AVATA 2 flight restriction problem

SnowSkier

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I got a problem with my new Avata 2, which I didn't have with the Mini 3 or the Mini 4 I also have.
I've upgraded and activated everything, the motion controller, the goggles and the drone with DJI Assistant 2. After that, on Status menu in the goggles I have the flight restricted to 300m! It says "go to dji fly and bind phone number for real name authentication". How am I supposed to do that if I can't use the dji fly app because my android it's not on the compatibility list? It doesn't show on playstore, I have a Redmi Note 7.
It also says that "failed to load dynamic data. Geo-awereness function degraded "must update Flysafe database."
How?? If I can't use my phone and the assistant 2 on my PC doesn't have that option?
Is there any alternative??
Help Please!!

DJI Fly is not available on the play store, it is directly downloaded from DJI here.

300m? Regardless, you need to stay below 120m AGL for General Aviation safety... provides minimum 33m separation, very important. Slope climbing is the only reason to go higher than 120m above takeoff, while maintaining <120m above the ground below.

Last edited:
Reactions: mobilehomer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911