DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bad Boys III (for Life) Drone positive

Recoveryone

Reactions
Went to go see this movie and the use of drones (in the movie its self) was something nice, even the part where the Matrice 210 was armed. The main drone was the Mavic Enterprise dual and some parts where not real capabilities (silent flight inside of building) but I took away the positive use of drones over all.

The main drone was the Mavic Enterprise dual
Wasn't that a Mavic Pro? It didn't look like a Mavic 2 to me.

Did you catch the way they had the remote controller antennas pointed in a V shape? I'm guessing that's how they got that impressive signal deep inside that building ;)

Reactions: BigAl07
Wasn't that a Mavic Pro? It didn't look like a Mavic 2 to me.

Did you catch the way they had the remote controller antennas pointed in a V shape? I'm guessing that's how they got that impressive signal deep inside that building ;)
Could have been, I was just going with the thermal imaging and the light accessory that they showed being attached. I did see that when they launched it from the van it still had the protective front cover on it.

I did see that when they launched it from the van it still had the protective front cover on it
Yep, I caught that too. Had it been a Mavic 2, that would have meant the gimbal lock was attached and it would have been pretty impossible to fly since the camera wouldn't have been usable.

Reactions: Recoveryone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard