DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Discharge Time

papopagan

Reactions
I always select 2 Days in “Time to Discharge” in Battery Setting but after 2 or 3 days i still see Full Charge in Batteries. Is not it supposed to have at least half of the percentage after 2 days if you selected 2 days? Or like one or two dots less of discharge?? That issue forces me to use the mavic to discharge the batteries one by one without wanting to use it just because it says that they can be damaged if they are left a long time (days) with full charge.

How that works any help?

In your case, the batteries will start to discharge after 2 days have passed. Depending on the current charge level, it could take up to 2-3 days for them to discharge down to the storage level (so 4-5 days total).

If you press the battery button to check the progress, the batteries will stop discharging and wait another 2 days before attempting to discharge again. If you want to check them, you'll need to wait until at least 5 days have passed.

In your case, the batteries will start to discharge after 2 days have passed. Depending on the current charge level, it could take up to 2-3 days for them to discharge down to the storage level (so 4-5 days total).

If you press the battery button to check the progress, the batteries will stop discharging and wait another 2 days before attempting to discharge again. If you want to check them, you'll need to wait until at least 5 days have passed.

Wao thats New for me about pressing the button to check progress. I think that would be the reason.

Thanks for that Point

Wao thats New for me about pressing the button to check progress. I think that would be the reason.

Thanks for that Point

I was doing the same LOL, resetting it the timer everyday wondering why it's not discharging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111