DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Been a while, but back in the drone game ... Mavic Pro

Reactions
It has been a while for me. I had a decked out Phantom 2 with all the bells and whistles when POV had to be kind of a custom thing from 2014 through about mid 2017. I sold it because of the form factor and drone tech was changing so fast. I recently decided to jump back in the drone game. I do photo and video work and a real estate friend asked me to do some drone work for him. I am taking the Part 107 in the next couple of weeks (studying has been a piece of cake) and I decided rather than to drop a ton of money into the latest models, I would dip my foot back into the game with a used Mavic Pro for now. I found a local guy dumping one (he's in need of cash) with little flight time, extra batteries, Platinum props on it, and a set of ND filters. I will be picking it up in a couple of days when our paths can cross. I am not an Apple guy, I own many Android devices. My general question is ... I know at one time DJI was geared towards Apple products. But how is the Mavic Pro working out with Android devices right now (assuming running the most current app version of course)? Any thing I need to keep in mind when running it on an Android? I will likely use one of my Motorola phones without a SIM card that I have ... I have a bunch to choose from.

Looking forward to being behind the sticks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705