DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best app or website for knowing if you can fly? (UK)

landmark orbiter

Reactions
Hi

Can’t see this has been asked before. I have mainly been using noflydrones.co.uk but am under the impression now that it isn’t complete. So what other options are there please?

Drone assist UK. Detailed map showing NATS data NFZ's and advisories, zoom in on it and it also shows other hazards such as high voltage power lines, pylons and sub-stations.

Thanks I did look at this after seeing the other thread but it doesn’t have the light blue areas that noflydrones shows, for example, that cover the Malvern hills. So I don’t know what to make of it.

Thanks I did look at this after seeing the other thread but it doesn’t have the light blue areas that noflydrones shows, for example, that cover the Malvern hills. So I don’t know what to make of it.
That may well be the national trust property overlay. The NT have an online map showing this info. A quick search will throw their map page up. Just bookmark it, or add to favourites on your phone. Same with Crown Estate foreshore & estuary. Another good one to look at is GREY ARROWS page/app, but this one you'll pay £12 a year membership in order to access all their map layers. One other benefit with GA membership is discounted insurance through Drone Cover Club

Reactions: js47
Here is the NT Land Map. I use it all the time. Important to note that while we do not have permission to take off and land from NT property, there is no restriction on overflying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun