Join Us Now

Air 3 "Brave Souls" 🦘🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
One of the great things about the Internet (for me) is that every so often you stumble upon (or otherwise) a new song or artist that you've never heard before that moves you. This was the case for me with this song by the incredibly talented Sky Toes. A vastly experienced production artist who blends cinematic folk, indie rock & world percussion with a clarity of vision that inspires. I consider myself fortunate to use his wonderful soundtracks in many of my Air 2 & 3 videos.
I hope you enjoy.

© Paul Rampling - 2024 (Vision Only)Squidinc Aerial Droneography.

I swear you and I must share some connection as relations somewhere way back in time, It could be me looking back from from your profile pic, still think my white beard is slightly longer though 😂

This is me at a gig 12 months ago, beard is twice that length now, Errrr , I'm the one on the right 🤣
MenDi.jpg

Reactions: Squidinc
I swear you and I must share some connection as relations somewhere way back in time, It could be me looking back from from your profile pic, still think my white beard is slightly longer though 😂

This is me at a gig 12 months ago, beard is twice that length now, Errrr , I'm the one on the right 🤣
View attachment 174968

View attachment 174968
Well you never know @Murph66 My great, great grandmother was Irish ☘️ Her name was Mary Balfe. She came from Dublin. She was a convict sentenced to seven years imprisonment for stealing a watch and was deported to Australia in 1825. My DNA 🧬 says I’m 18% Irish ☘️

I also play guitar 🎸in my younger days the band I was in once supported AC/DC. My claim to fame. lol You can find my music now by searching my name on Apple iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify etc.

One of the great things about the Internet (for me) is that every so often you stumble upon (or otherwise) a new song or artist that you've never heard before that moves you. This was the case for me with this song by the incredibly talented Sky Toes. A vastly experienced production artist who blends cinematic folk, indie rock & world percussion with a clarity of vision that inspires. I consider myself fortunate to use his wonderful soundtracks in many of my Air 2 & 3 videos.
I hope you enjoy.

© Paul Rampling - 2024 (Vision Only)Squidinc Aerial Droneography.
Paul
That was a truly amazing video. Loved the way you filmed it in every way.

Dale
Miami

Awesome video!

Reactions: Squidinc and sarahb
@Squidinc AC/DC ? 😲😲😲 Jaysus I can beat that no problem, Never mind the O2 Arena in Dublin, Sydney Opera House, Las Vegas Bowl or even Wembley, I'll have ye know I once played in front of a sold out capacity crowd of 47 people at the Cobh Allotment Society's annual Barbecue !!!!! Oh the fun we had talking about the benefits of fertiliser and crop rotation 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously that's some claim to fame there, did you speak with the band ?? Brian Johnson is a brilliant front man Thumbswayup

@Squidinc AC/DC ? 😲😲😲 Jaysus I can beat that no problem, Never mind the O2 Arena in Dublin, Sydney Opera House, Las Vegas Bowl or even Wembley, I'll have ye know I once played in front of a sold out capacity crowd of 47 people at the Cobh Allotment Society's annual Barbecue !!!!! Oh the fun we had talking about the benefits of fertiliser and crop rotation 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously that's some claim to fame there, did you speak with the band ?? Brian Johnson is a brilliant front man Thumbswayup
🤣 @Murph66 Those were the days when AC/DC were just starting out in Sydney. Bon Scott was lead vocals then. Angus came up to me back stage as he was going on & said “Got a smoke mate?” I obliged and that was pretty much it lol

Reactions: Murph66
I know this is deviating from your original post but the best concert I ever attended was Pink Floyd's Pulse tour at Earls Court in 1994, the sound was haunting at times and they had the most amazing light show I've ever seen, apparently it took a crew of 55 technicians 3 weeks to just set the lights up, towards the end it's like a huge UFO is landing on the stage, Dave Gilmour to me brings guitar playing to a totally different level, I swear I was blind and deaf for a while afterwards but my god it was worth it, link down below if ye fancy a look

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason