DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Calmer FPV flight between grass & tree tops

slup

Reactions
Calmer... yeah, at least no flips or rolls only split-S:es.

Mainly a test to see if I had got rid of the micro vibrations finding it's way to the mounted Runcam Thumb Pro 4K camera... but feel free to tag along on the ride &... you decide yourself if you want to listen to prop sound or not 😄

Mainly a test to see if I had got rid of the micro vibrations finding it's way to the mounted Runcam Thumb Pro 4K camera... but feel free to tag along on the ride &... you decide yourself if you want to listen to prop sound or not 😄

Holy Crap.... Thats some smooth flying!

Reactions: slup

Wow, I wish I could fly like that

Reactions: slup
Wow, I wish I could fly like that
If you're a droner more biased towards flying than photography today, it's not far away... you need below in stated order to progress.

1. Commitment (both financial & to learn flying fully manual without GPS & height hold)
2. A radio supporting the receiver system you will use moving forward
3. A good PC simulator (like Velocidrone)
4. Practice like 30-50h in the simulator with your new radio, preferably standing up (if learning that you don't need to bring a chair everywhere later)
5. Buy a "ready to fly" quad (preferably including the receiver you chose earlier when you bought the radio). Good to start out with something between 3-5 inch quad size. Source batteries suited for the quad & a charger.
6. Give it then 1-2 seasons of flying for real.

Good luck :D

*Might add...*

Below is the complete setup used in the clip

A 4" sub 250g pre built quad with DJI's HD system (Vista video unit with inbuilt receiver/transmitter+DJI FPV camera). DJI's FPV radio gen 1 & DJI's FPV goggles V2 with iFlight's patch antenna for better directional penetration.

1686730504713.png

And here the charging set up including charger with 2 channels + 2 parallel boards making it possible to charge up to 8 batts at the same time.

1686730713638.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BudWalker
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk