DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Position

BamaBomber

Reactions
On the DJI GO4 app, I just noticed that to the right of the screen, it will show that my camera will tilt all the way to the bottom of the scale, but it won’t go all the way to the top of it. Is this normal?

Attachments

• 3CAF6D66-D9A9-4CCE-80F3-EAD3C91F90E8.jpeg
    3CAF6D66-D9A9-4CCE-80F3-EAD3C91F90E8.jpeg
    684.1 KB · Views: 29
There is a setting in the Go4 app that will allow the extra upward tilt. Check the gimbal settings on the app. The only downside is that you might end up with propellers in the video at full upward tilt.

Reactions: BamaBomber
Just to add to what’s already been said the reason it isn’t enabled by default is because when you tilt above 0 degrees the probability of having the rotors in the image become very high especially if moving forward so it’s best to enable this only if you are hovering or going very slow.

When you think about about it it’s rare to have something above the horizon to film. You are better off just flying up there to see it(less chance of messing up shot by having props in frame)

Reactions: BamaBomber
You guys have been very helpful. Thank you very much. Had I listened to DJI support it would be in a box in the back of a UPS truck right now lol..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian