DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Activate Mavic Through App

AlexNovember

Reactions
I just got a refurbished Mavic and I updated the RC and Mavic to 1.04, but when I connect my phone (LG Flex) to the RC, it asks me to go through the setup process (Name the AC, 2 or 5ghz, screen info) then at the end it has a button that says activate. The only problem is that when I try to activate, it says to check my connection because you need to internet access to activate the AC. The Mavic doesn't allow me to connect to its wifi while in RC mode. It DOES have wifi in Wifi mode, but still won't activate. It also won't activate via the QR codes.

it says to check my connection because you need to internet access to activate the AC
Make sure your mobile device is connected to the Internet before clicking the "Activate" button. If you're using a phone, try disabling Wi-Fi on it and let it connect to the Internet over its cellular network.

Make sure your mobile device is connected to the Internet before clicking the "Activate" button. If you're using a phone, try disabling Wi-Fi on it and let it connect to the Internet over its cellular network.
I've done both ways to no avail. =/

Try using a different mobile device.

I guarantee, using Android with DJI is always sketchy. It might work for months, but comes an Android update, and then weird behavior occurs. It's too dangerous using an OS that provides intermittent response.

I only use iOS products now with DJI.

BTW, I had to delete Go 4 from my iPad and reinstall it. That fixed the activation problem.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear