DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Chariot festival in India

Good video. Well put together.

Reactions: sarahb
The people looked like bees swarming around.

A very well done film in many ways, but I had several problems while watching this. Firstly, the primary rule of flying a drone is to NOT FLY OVER PEOPLE! If you had crashed there was no way you would not have severely hurt several or more innocent people. Secondly, your name running across the screen all of the time was extremely distracting.

In any case, this film brought back memories when I took my wife and two small children on a tour of Southern India to the towns to Madurai, Mahabalipurem, and Kanchipurem,the shore temples, and the other Dravidian Temples characteristic of this region.

Dale Davis,M.D.
Miami

Reactions: RDell
A very well done film in many ways, but I had several problems while watching this. Firstly, the primary rule of flying a drone is to NOT FLY OVER PEOPLE! If you had crashed there was no way you would not have severely hurt several or more innocent people. Secondly, your name running across the screen all of the time was extremely distracting.

In any case, this film brought back memories when I took my wife and two small children on a tour of Southern India to the towns to Madurai, Mahabalipurem, and Kanchipurem,the shore temples, and the other Dravidian Temples characteristic of this region.

Dale Davis,M.D.
Miami
Thanks for the observation, I'm very glad that this video brought back good old memories and I also understand the concerns you mentioned.

I'll remove the name appearing and minimise the risk for others in future.

Thanks for the observation, I'm very glad that this video brought back good old memories and I also understand the concerns you mentioned.

I'll remove the name appearing and minimise the risk for others in future.
It is not my place to scold on this forum, but although it is tempting to fly over those massive crowds of people, you wold be very sad if your drone lost power and struck someone, especially a child.

My memories of our two separate trips to India, are still vivid. On our first trip, (both trips with two small children and my wife), we toured the above cities, as I mentioned.

Our 2nd trip, the following year was more traditional, to Delhi, Bombay, Agra, Jaipur,Varanasi, Udaipur, etc.

We love both trips but the trip to the south was the best because we loved the temples and the people who were more friendly.

Namaste!

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Sivaraj mathi

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman