DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Chasing boats & missing electricity cables in the land down under! 🇦🇺 8 lives left!

Hi Paul, great video. You tracked the speedboats very well!
What software did you use in the beginning of the video, grading from a very coarse black and white to full color? Really like that effect!

Another fun video and as always good to watch. It seems a little washed out in the early part of the vid, would that have been the light and sun location?

Reactions: Squidinc
Another good video. However, there were some exposure issues in some of the video. Some seemed underexpose while some seemed a bit overexposed. Are you using auto or manual settings? I always use the Histogram for exposure balance.

Reactions: Squidinc and sarahb
Hi Paul, great video. You tracked the speedboats very well!
What software did you use in the beginning of the video, grading from a very coarse black and white to full color? Really like that effect!
Hi @RockyMtns:
I use Final Cut Pro X. The effect I use at the beginning and end is not a standard transition. I firstly split the footage then add “comic basic” to the first section and fade that to the second. I first got (stole lol) the idea from @Jeremy Clark Clark in the UK. It’s become a bit of a standard for me now, as I like to create it on all my videos. 👍🏻

Another fun video and as always good to watch. It seems a little washed out in the early part of the vid, would that have been the light and sun location?
Hi @twickers14 Thanks. I agree. It was a difficult one for me to colour grade with the sun changing position over the water as I circled about.

Reactions: twickers14
Another good video. However, there were some exposure issues in some of the video. Some seemed underexpose while some seemed a bit overexposed. Are you using auto or manual settings? I always use the Histogram for exposure balance.
@GFields Yes I agree. It was difficult to colour grade with the sun moving all over the place as I circled about. I still have much to learn in the colour grading side of flying. I shot it all in raw.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54