DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Auckland, New Zealand

Reactions
Hey team,

Hello from Auckland, New Zealand! New to the Mavic... just under three weeks since my favourite toy arrived. I'm recently into piloting, after borrowing a friends Phantom 4 for a few weeks over the summer.

Here's a little film I shot last weekend over a volcanic island in Auckland Harbour. Still a few movement jags in the shots, and I forgot to fly away and get a wide shot of the whole cone (doh!). Also getting used to fixing EV for consistent scenes.

All tips welcome!

Phil

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Great video..thanks for posting...hubby and I will be visiting Feb 2018..taking the Queen Elizabeth over to explore NZ...and will have our Mavic (Merlin23) with us..do you mind if I keep your e-mail for a few questions later down the road?

Welcome from across the ditch! Enjoy your time! There's a heap of great information on the forums.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman