DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clent Hills - DJI Mini 3 Pro Footage

MrWolfman

Reactions
Experience a beautiful and relaxing 17 minutes of Clent Hills in Worcestershire shot from a DJI Mini 3 Pro. Parts were also filmed with an iPhone 14 Pro Max

Big thanks to the little boy who wanted to give a wave to the drone 👋🏼

The Clent Hills, situated 10 miles (16 km) southwest of Birmingham, are flanked by the towns of Stourbridge and Halesowen within the West Midlands conurbation (formerly part of Worcestershire historically). This range includes Wychbury Hill, Clent Hill (with Adams Hill), and Walton Hill (alongside Calcot Hill), running from northwest to southeast. Extending further eastward within north Worcestershire are Romsley Hill, Waseley Hills, and the Lickey Hills.

Clent Hill, within this range, stands as the most frequented hill for walkers, although often overlooked due to the entire area being commonly known as Clent Hills. With nearly a million visitors annually, these hills claim the title of Worcestershire's most popular free attraction.

#dronevideo #dronephotography #dronefootage #stourbridge #djimini3pro

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
They certainly do not want Drones ,, but this tiny sign might not be enough unless these bigger signs tell a bigger story .

CleanShot 2024-01-08 at 06.36.08@2x.jpg

Its seems to be a Large Bark with a tiny bite , maybe Clent might up his game of drone tresspassing with these bigger signs.

Interested to sknow what those signs say. ?

CleanShot 2024-01-08 at 06.40.32@2x.jpg

My motto is Bigger drone Signs saves the Tranquility of the day.
I am not sure if the family really knew they were breaking all the moral ground.

After watching the full video, the logo was the best part for me.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Storm , Caputre the Adventure.

They certainly do not want Drones ,, but this tiny sign might not be enough unless these bigger signs tell a bigger story .

Interested to sknow what those signs say. ?

View attachment 171671

I've never noticed the Drone signs walking up there and only by having them pointed out are they obvious! The other sign I think is similar to the other big sign, certainly nothing about drones!
3-clent-hills-clent-worcesters.jpg

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor