DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Climbing The Iron Nipple, 13,000'+, Sangre de Cristos, Colorado

Karlewski

Reactions
I saved this little summer ascent documentary for a rainy day and, OMG has it been rainy here in the Desert Southwest! Should not be too long now till the mountains are once again ready to be explored! I hope. . . !

I saved this little summer ascent documentary for a rainy day and, OMG has it been rainy here in the Desert Southwest! Should not be too long now till the mountains are once again ready to be explored! I hope. . . !
another cool video Karl. There is something about the "Iron Nipple" that is disturbing.

I gotta tell you that this is the first time in one of your videos that I actually had to close my eyes at a couple of spots. Amazing work. Your film editing and drone handling are over the top. Thanks for sharing!

Another great climb and resulting video. The rocky nature of the mountain look so dangerous that I'd say you definitely don't want just any old boobs trying to reach the Iron Nipple!!! :)

The hike is as awesome as the footage! Amazing!

Just glad you all could join me, Climbing the 2 mountains Lindsey and the Nipple, was not too bad with a pre dawn start using GPS, I was so excited anyway! The flowers lower down on that hike were some of the best I've ever seen, a couple rivers of blue flowers! Butterflies by the ton. The real key to doing these big adventures is being acclimated and hiking your own hike at a sustainable speed for you to keep from blowing up later. . .and moving efficiently and confidently while doing it, I really miss the solid rock of the big mountains like this, hard to safely climb on the brittle desert sand stone with those objective dangers! Best wishes my friends and "Planned Landings!"

Reactions: Hermey
Hey buddy Karl,
once agein I was very impressed! Very good music choice and editing...As always 😉 Beautiful landscapes which I miss here in Germany 😥 I also liked the "yodel of joi" at 3:40 🤣😂 And of course it was nice to discover the cute groundhogs! BTW, I nerver hear wind noise, what kind of "windbreaker" is installed on your camera?

Thanks för showing us another amazing video!
cheers and stay safe and sound!
Paul

I think this day was very low wind but, I always use a soft black foam cover, sponge like, over my GoPro for a wind muff and protection and it does work great for wind and the GoPro is generally the camera I talk to. The I phone is terrible in wind but a new AMAZING find for me is a function on Da Vincci Resolve 18, Voice Isolation. It is impressive and has a scale so you can just quiet background noise or turn it way up if you really want to isolate the voice.
Cheers my friend!

Hi Karl,
thanks for the infos about wind protection! That´s what I tought. 😉 Oh, I want to look about the voice isolation in Da Vinci. I seems to be a very interesting feature which I didn´t know because my main editing progrem is Edius 8.5!
Thank´s again my freind and see you in your next adventure 👍👍
cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos