DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

connect issue

Bitrootvz

Reactions
New to the drone world. bought a used mavic pro and all worked fine. Had a crash and lost camera movement and rear lights. cracked the body and one rear leg. I sent the mavic to Colorado and it was going to be $500 to fix so I just got it back and decided to fix it my self. I put in a new controller board, replaced the ribbon and wire bundle on the camera put every thing in a new body and put on a new rear leg. I cannot get the controller to bind with the drone. it has done it a couple of times but as soon as you power down I loose it. I updated firmware to newest version on dji assistant 2 but have a heck of a time getting the controller to connect to the computer as well. I can connect to my phone using wifi and have video and can calibrate all the sensors and gyro. I cant even reset the controller using the c1,c2 shutter technique. can't connect to the phone with it either any more to try binding from the app. is it possible the controller went bad or is this software.

I did discover the charge port on the side of the controller is damaged. I also got a used controller so I'll see if the controller is the issue. I don't know anyone else with a mavic pro drone to test the controller with

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002