DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Considering submitting waiver for 107.29 - Daytime Operations - Question about navigation lighting

mw174620

Reactions
I have done quite a bit of research into this subject, and most people are not willing to post what they put in the waiver to get approved, which I understand. That being said, I have my entire waiver ready to be submitted, and I am confident I have all the required guidelines met and detailed in my application.

That being said, I am planning on using Strobon Cree Lights for the navigation lights. My two questions are as follows:

1. Most of the mounts I see being sold, are mounting to the face of the arms, which points the light forward, but obstructs the red and green nav lights being able to be seen clearly from the sides. Is it required that the red and green nav lights can be seen clearly if you are perpendicular to the craft?

2. The Strobon Cree lights I see being sold, appear to only be sold as strobe lights. Nav lights are required to be constantly illuminated, or am I wrong about this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph