DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crabbing in the Puget Sound - A Weekend Trip to Whidbey Island, WA

JG in HD

Reactions
Hi all!

Put together a little video of some buddies and myself going crabbing up on Whidbey Island near Seattle a couple weekends ago. Learned that flying a drone from a boat is not as easy as it looks ?

Here is the link to the video:

I have been trying to incorporate more storytelling into my videos so the first bit is more of a vlog style, if you want to just skip to the cinematic goodness skip to about 4 minutes in. Recommend watching with headphones :)

Please let me know what you think! Still new to making/editing videos so any feedback is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Interesting.....

Reactions: JG in HD
You’re lucky to have the company of good friends and to have captured so much of the experience. I thought it was great fun to watch. Keep up the storytelling. You’ll find they only increase in value with time.

I’m really hungry for a beer and some crabs

Reactions: Chip and JG in HD
You’re lucky to have the company of good friends and to have captured so much of the experience. I thought it was great fun to watch. Keep up the storytelling. You’ll find they only increase in value with time.

I’m really hungry for a beer and some crabs
Thank you that means a lot! Yeah it’s always a treat to get to go out there with some friends.

Reactions: Chip