DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed Drone / MP4 files

Pyrate

Premium Pilot
Reactions
first - i just crashed ,u Mavic 2 pro. broke propeller - AND under body damaged. gimble looks OK. 1 landing leg bent - lights missing.,,, is it worth fixing??? The next issue is - i took some video - it stored it as MP4. Adobe premier elements does not seem to like it. Any suggestions.

first - i just crashed ,u Mavic 2 pro. broke propeller - AND under body damaged. gimble looks OK. 1 landing leg bent - lights missing.,,, is it worth fixing??? The next issue is - i took some video - it stored it as MP4. Adobe premier elements does not seem to like it. Any suggestions.
If the video file wasn't closed properly, it won't play.
If the drone is still able to be powered on, put the sd card back in and power the drone up to see if that closes the file properly.

bummer - will not pair ti my radio now, more issues than i thought, Fix it or should i buy a Mavic 3 pro????
I have sent drones to DJI for repair on 3 occasions ( no, not the same drone 🙂). The estimate is almost always less than $200. And if you opt for the repair, they will almost certainly send u a like new refurb. But, I think M2P is out of production, so YEMV. No downside to trying tough.

you may actually be able to recover the video file as you can use a clip of footage to compare using this software it's worth checking out & it's free:
videohelp.com-recover-mp4
video on How to RECOVER CORRUPTED MP4 Files for FREE using FFmpeg and recover_mp4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1