DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

deals

chris wentka

Reactions
Im looking at getting a mavic pro after being on vacation in cancun last week and seen a couple flying. My question is I can get the mavic pro fly more bundle for 1034.00 after tax and shipping. Is this a good deal or are there better deals to be had thank you for your help

That's a good deal if it's being sold by an authorized DJI dealer. If you don't need everything in the combo, you might be able to save more money by only buying what you need.

If that's for real it's a steal. With the fly more combo you get everything you need period. The bag is awesome. Snug and small, your mavic , controller, as well as 3 batteries fit in nicely. Comes with 3 batteries, a 4x charging hub, even a car charger, extra props, battery charge adapter. The only thing you definitely need are ND filters. That's about it.

I agree with msinger about not necessarily buying the combo. IMO, the only things really worthwhile in the combo are the extra batteries. Everything else, you may not want or need, or you can find better versions cheaper. Take that premium you're paying and buy the accessories you'll really need separately.

I'll disagree with Lake_Flyer on a few things. The bag in the combo is not great and looks like a purse. The charging hub charges the batteries sequentially rather than all at once. You can buy a much better charger for less money that charges all the batteries in an hour. Extra props are cheap, and one extra pair comes with the Mavic-only package.

So again, you could buy two extra batteries, a better charger, extra props, a third-party car charger and the case or bag of your choice and still come out money ahead.

I would also say you don't "definitely need" ND filters. It depends on what kind of video you're wanting to shoot with the Mavic. If you're really into videography, then yes, you do need them. If you're just doing fun, casual videos, they're not a necessity.

Last edited:
ok thank you. I can get the mavic only for 810 or the white bundle for 944. This is right from DJI website because they are on sale and I can get a 10% coupon for educator. I think the white bundle would be the best deal with 2 batteries then

yes I meant 2 extra batteries sorry.

also is the dji refresh worth it? I have never flown a drone but pick up on things really fast

Yes, going with the White for a cost savings would be good as you could always vinyl wrap the Mavic Pro if you did not care for the white color or tired of it.

Research Statefarm Insurance here on the forums instead of the DJI Refresh as there is no coverage for theft using the DJI Refresh.

That's a great price for the fly-more combo. At that price it would be worth it just for the two extra batteries.

The deal only lasts for another four hours. Best Buy won't price match it once the deal ends.

Im looking at getting a mavic pro after being on vacation in cancun last week and seen a couple flying. My question is I can get the mavic pro fly more bundle for 1034.00 after tax and shipping. Is this a good deal or are there better deals to be had thank you for your help

Hope you haven’t bought it yet. Fly more bundle for $899.

DJIMavic Pro (Fly More Combo)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark