DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 DJI Avata Forced Landing and Crash with Motion Controller

Paleomanjim

Reactions
The 2nd video (Chicken Bus) was taken with the DJI Osmo 6 paired with iPhone 12. I had heard about how these Chicken busses drive but experienceing it first hand is something else, crazy!!
The pictures were taken from the DJI FPV drone while flyng in Guatemala last weeks1.jpgs3.jpgs4.jpg

Reactions: New England Droning
Be careful, a while back there was talk of a drone pilot being found dead at the bottom of a drop off somewhere in, I think, the North American continent. I can't remember the final conclusions but there was at one point some speculation that he might have been trying to rescue a drone.

Perhaps a lesson to be a bit more conservative with battery usage and start heading home with the aim of having some charge to spare when you get there ?

The bus driver is a lunatic or a South American Michael Schumcher wantabe or perhaps a reincarnation of Barry Sheene.
I remember a great race on one of the English motorcycle circuits. I am pretty sure the lead riders were Barry Sheen and perhaps Kenny Roberts, my memory is that it was a ding dong battle the whole way around and had folks on the edge of their seats, I think your bus driver has aspirations lol.
I thought it was quite funny that the passengers jogged away from the bus lol.

Last edited:
Be careful, a while back there was talk of a drone pilot being found dead at the bottom of a drop off somewhere in, I think, the North American continent. I can't remember the final conclusions but there was at one point some speculation that he might have been trying to rescue a drone.

Perhaps a lesson to be a bit more conservative with battery usage and start heading home with the aim of having some charge to spare when you get there ?

The bus driver is a lunatic or a South American Michael Schumcher wantabe or perhaps a reincarnation of Barry Sheene.
I remember a great race on one of the English motorcycle circuits. I am pretty sure the lead riders were Barry Sheen and perhaps Kenny Roberts, my memory is that it was a ding dong battle the whole way around and had folks on the edge of their seats, I think your bus driver has aspirations lol.
I thought it was quite funny that the passengers jogged away from the bus lol.
Thanks for the tip, if it had stayed down behind that cliff I think I probably would have tried to retrieve it but it was pretty steep back there.
I ride motorcycles too and when our bus driver passed those riders in their lane and honked the horn I was blown away. One rider looked up at the driver like 'What the heck?'. It was an exciting rider but would not want to do that everyday

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope