DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji goggles

Viciam

Reactions
hi guy,

Quick question. Can the dji goggles be used to connect to laptop or iphone to watch those 360 degree videos that r becoming popular or do i need an occulus rift for that? I can justify spending £500 on these if i can use them for things in my room rather than just for flying my drone with.

Thanks

I am following this thread as well. I pre-ordered one of Dell's new AR / VR headsets, but I am really not feeling it. My understanding is that some folks had successfully copied videos to the SD card and watch them, but this was pretty much as soon as they purchased it. No idea what DJI has done since updating the FW.

Optimally, we could connect it to the computer or play mp4/mkv files directly from the googles? Might be a restriction on dimension, but no big deal right.. we handbrake and watch?

For a little bit more, it seems worth getting the DJI Googles to support my MP and Spark - and maybe even the P3A with some pain.

Yes, the goggles will support content other than the drone using the HDMI input port. You can also play files directly from the micro SD card slot, or directly from the onboard storage from the Mavic.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu