DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Low Noise Props - MP vs MP Platinum version

ScottyV

Reactions
So I bought these for my Mavic Pro, only realized later that they're supposedly for the "Mavic Pro Platinum"

2 Pairs DJI Genuine 8331 Low Noise Propellers for Mavic Pro Platinum with Propeller Bags (Golden Tip)
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07644RXV2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The replies in the "Answers" section indicates they work fine on the MP, but one person states the performance may not be as good as it is for the Platinum (not as much noise reduction and no benefits in battery life)

Does anyone have any experience with these, and whether they'll work the same for the Mavic Pro vs Mavic Pro Platinum?

Thanks for any info!

There are a lot of posts on this forum about using these props with the Mavic Pro. The general consensus is that they are thinner (a little more flimsy) and some people (like me) think they make the Mavic Pro a little quieter.

DJI lists those props as being compatible with the Mavic Pro here in the DJI Store.

Reactions: ScottyV
The ESC change is the main reason for the increased efficiency of the Platinum, but these will work. Be aware that some people have had gimbal shaking issues, though.

Expect the sound of 400 bees instead of 500 bees.

Reactions: skadee and Niblett
DJI lists those props as being compatible with the Mavic Pro here in the DJI Store.

Thanks for the confirmation straight from DJI that they are compatible.

I guess I'll have to just give 'em a try and see what the results are. Probably will be what most people say...somewhat reduced noise but not a huge difference.

Was just a different pitch to me and took them off after a few flys .I need to hear mine as well as I can as it is to be able to look up from my screen after lining up a shot and see it in the slough's I fly in as that is very important because of all the trees .
If I wanted to be as quiet as possible I would use them but to me I didn't notice
the longer flight time or anything else but I don't burn my battery down to where that would be of importance .JMO

Thanks all for the input. At the very least they'll be a slightly more expensive 2nd pair of props.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d