DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 4 Pro V01.00.0500

Txiku

Reactions
Lately I'm not sure what is going on in terms of the frequency with which firmware updates are being pushed for my DJI M4P, the latest being V01.00.0500 for the aircraft. I am a little concerned that they have been pushing updates without me being aware what has changed. Simply stating “fixed some known issues” is not good enough. If I recall correctly, I think this is the third time I have updated in the space of a month or so. I do think it is a good sign that it they are working on things, but some detail would be good on what exactly has been fixed.

but some detail
Wishful thinking but will likely not change from what they(DJI)have always done.
The unfortunate part is not knowing when the unwanted “issues”will arrive.

Users have asked on the DJI Forum for more information on the firmware updates, but it doesn't seem to have gained much traction.

doesn't seem to have gained much traction
And never will. DJI isn’t required to provide that kind of information. It’s on us to research as best we can what bugs or unwanted rubbish they have chosen to install in OUR hardware.

Firmware will invalidate all non DJI batteries, rendering hundreds of dollars worth of perfectly good batteries into junk.
Would think with the approaching ban on all their devices that DJI wouldn't make such an epic blunder.

It's easy, don't buy dji. When selling drops, they will listen to customers. This is only chance how to win. And change something.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast