DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI repair explanation

wely324

Reactions
Remarks: User stick command error FLY060 1. Unit was in P-GPS mode and was responsive to RC input; 2. At t=630s, relative height=33m, unit recorded external impact, then rolled over and fell. 3. User didnt have any sattelites and was using the vision sensor to fly. Conclusion: User stick command error. Impact in air. No avoidance system in atti mode [Non warranty Repair]

I don't understand as I took off in P-opti mode which has obstacle avoidance? Correct?

Obstacle avoidance was working through out the flight so how does it go into atti mode with no obstacle avoidance?

Sounds like GPS satellite lock was lost. Then Mavic switched automatically to ATTI mode without Obstacle Avoidance.

There is also an issue with some of the early Mavics that still have GPS lock on a number of satellites , but the GPS Health diminishes after flying in Sport Mode as the motors produced excessive EMI (noise / interference) with the Compass.

This condition does not appear to apply though as you were not flying in Sport Mode before this happened.

Sounds like GPS satellite lock was lost. Then Mavic switched automatically to ATTI mode without Obstacle Avoidance.

There is also an issue with some of the early Mavics that still have GPS lock on a number of satellites , but the GPS Health diminishes after flying in Sport Mode as the motors produced excessive EMI (noise / interference) with the Compass.

This condition does not appear to apply though as you were not flying in Sport Mode before this happened.

I was indoors, and I started flying with no GPS signals. With no GPS signal it was in OPTI mode. Doesn't opti mode mean it still has Obstacle avoidance and flies with VPS???

DJI is indicating that the Mavic was not in P-OPTI mode and that it was in P-GPS mode when took off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima