DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you have one of these?

CanyonRunVideos

Reactions
3d8358353476cb1ec25a0f1c229f7a26.jpg

How people in general public even know what a Mavic Pro is?

I'm sure that there are plenty of people in the world who aren't a member in this forum but they do know what a Mavic Pro is believe it or not. There was a point in your lifetime when you didn't know what a Mavic Pro was either so what is the point you are trying to convey here?

SIGH... Touchy![emoji52]. I was merely responding to the LAST post talking about stealing Mavic, HENCE the comment about the public not knowing what a "Mavic" is so the Party of the first part (that's you) is probably safe carrying around your bird.

Both opinions are understandable - neither deserve the holder of the opposite line of thinking to disrespect the other person. You are both right and you are both a member of the forum - just respect each other.

Reactions: Six6Sics
SIGH... Touchy![emoji52]. I was merely responding to the LAST post talking about stealing Mavic, HENCE the comment about the public not knowing what a "Mavic" is so the Party of the first part (that's you) is probably safe carrying around your bird.

Not being touchy my friend. Sometimes a comment can be interpreted the wrong way when a comment is not fully expressed so I apologize.

Not disrespecting at all, just calling out the reply. I was a little sarcastic but I think I made my point.

Both opinions are understandable - neither deserve the holder of the opposite line of thinking to disrespect the other person. You are both right and you are both a member of the forum - just respect each other.

Thanks for your comment Tim.

Kent

Not disrespecting at all, just calling out the reply. I was a little sarcastic but I think I made my point.

LOL, you made me laugh!!! Sometimes typing just a few more words can be all the difference in making a comment.

I see that we both have the same birthday so we are probably more alike than different......

Kent

Usually I am very careful on how I word things. The first reply was kinda rude from Mr salty. That's probably why defensiveness may have come into play. Then I got defensive. LOL

I don't mean to offend either - more preemptive in my comments than actually "calling out" - I just hate to ever see a forum actually get to the point where people disrespect each other, and I certainly wasn't suggesting in this case so much as hoping it didn't get to that point.

Well aren't you cleaver, I guess I will just have to scrape that sticker off my Explorer right away huh? NOT!!!!!
I'm not being clever. You asked and I gave you an honest response. If you didn't want feedback, maybe don't ask the question.

As a longtime photographer I never put the lovely yellow and black Nikon stickers I had on my car, I don't put the Apple icon on my car, and I've never put an Alpine or Blaupunkt car stereo sticker on my vehicles either, all for the same reason.

I'm not being clever. You asked and I gave you an honest response. If you didn't want feedback, maybe don't ask the question.

As a longtime photographer I never put the lovely yellow and black Nikon stickers I had on my car, I don't put the Apple icon on my car, and I've never put an Alpine or Blaupunkt car stereo sticker on my vehicles either, all for the same reason.

You can certainly have your opinion about life sir.

Reactions: CaveDrone
I think the sticker is a good thing because you might get a question or two on "What is a Mavic Pro?" This would open the door to enlighten people that the majority of drone hobbyist are not voyeurs and just enjoy photography and flying or fly for a living.

Last edited:
Reactions: CanyonRunVideos
I think the sticker is a good thing because you might get a question or two on "What is a Mavic Pro?" This would open the door to enlighten people that the majority of drone hobbyist are not voyeurs and just enjoy photography and flying or fly for a living.

I full agree with you Dan. Thank you very much for sharing your comment.

Reactions: Dan Lee
I just got a DJI sticker on the passenger side of my back window of
my 4WD 90 GMC truck but on the other side is a Glock sticker .
And they know me here so no worry's :)
Not saying what's hanging from my trailer hitch .

I just got a DJI sticker on the passenger side of my back window of
my 4WD 90 GMC truck but on the other side is a Glock sticker .
And they know me here so no worry's :)
Not saying what's hanging from my trailer hitch .

I hear you loud and clear brother, mine is a Colt Python .357 w/ 158 grain copper jacketed hollow points........

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25