DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Certifications?

Laggard

Reactions
Wondering if there are some training certifications that are accepted and respected industry wide? I’ve taken a couple structural asset classes and received a certificate of completion. Not sure how valuable that is.

Wondering if there are some training certifications that are accepted and respected industry wide? I’ve taken a couple structural asset classes and received a certificate of completion. Not sure how valuable that is.
I might recommend certification for thermal imaging if you have access to that kind of drone.

Also, mapping is a common use for Enterprise level drones and it's important to know the ins and outs of the field.

I guess it depends on where you are in the world.
RePL and ReOC were the excepted standards here in Australia, but now we have cert 3 qualifications, big companies, military etc are requiring this. Then we also have a range of endorsements ranging from large heavy craft to BVLOS.
There are many online courses you can do and gain “online” certifications. These are fine for yourself and your own professional development. Again, the big players will require more

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc