DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Drone flight through an impressive desert gorge

take a hike

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
It has been a while since my last post, and finally, Recently, just before it gor too hot for desert hiking, I have been on a short desert hike, though a deeo and impressive gorge.
And Finally, I have found some time to fetch this short video of the hike

Taken using DJI Mavic2Pro & DJI OSMO Action, well, I have also used Fujifilm X-T3 for few of the shots

CRANK UP THE VOLUME, HIT THE IMAGE & SET FULL-SCREEN

See my youtube channel for additional nature videos:
http://www.youtube.com/c/takeahike

It has been a while since my last post, and finally, Recently, just before it gor too hot for desert hiking, I have been on a short desert hike, though a deeo and impressive gorge.
And Finally, I have found some time to fetch this short video of the hike

Taken using DJI Mavic2Pro & DJI OSMO Action, well, I have also used Fujifilm X-T3 for few of the shots
Hi Nadav,
wow that´s really a very impressive gorge! For me the video was too short, I would have watched more. Thanks for sharing the video, I enjoyed it very much, even if for me it was too short ? BTW, the music did fit very well with the images! ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: take a hike
Hi Nadav,
wow that´s really a very impressive gorge! For me the video was too short, I would have watched more. Thanks for sharing the video, I enjoyed it very much, even if for me it was too short ? BTW, the music did fit very well with the images! ?
cheers Paul
Yeah, it's always the tradeoff between having the video too long and boring or to short, the trail it-self is quite short ( 2 miles or so ) and I have got to get that much footage until the batteries ran out.

I'm happy you have enjoyed the video !!!

Yeah, it's always the tradeoff between having the video too long and boring or to short, the trail it-self is quite short ( 2 miles or so ) and I have got to get that much footage until the batteries ran out.

I'm happy you have enjoyed the video !!!
you´r welcome Nadav! ? Even if it was short, I enjoyed it very much!
cheers Paul

Reactions: take a hike
Welcome to the forum from nChicago then Windy bCity.,
Same comment here, great cinematography.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark