DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DUMBO, Brooklyn NYC at Sunrise

Thanks Greatsign1. I’m from Vancouver Canada and last September my wife and I visited NYC for our first time. We walked over the Brooklyn Bridge to DUMBO…great memory. I got pics with my iPhone, but decided not to take any drone shots for fear of any nay droners…just kept the experience peaceful ☮️

🇨🇦👍

Reactions: Greatsign1
I was asked to park the drone by park police so I was not able to get as much footage as I would have liked. They were nice, but they did take a photo of my serial # under the battery of my 2S and told me that they have equipment that detects me the moment I turn the drone on.

Nice video!

Reactions: Greatsign1
You don’t need any help on shooting great video just some help on the editing bits-some weird fades to blacks which don’t help the pace of the film. But stick at it, your shot selection and filming are very good in my opinion.

Sorry, meant to ask which Panther track accompanies this film-it’s really catchy?

I was asked to park the drone by park police so I was not able to get as much footage as I would have liked. They were nice, but they did take a photo of my serial # under the battery of my 2S and told me that they have equipment that detects me the moment I turn the drone on.
Hopefully they don't call the FAA because the East River is an FAA-enforced no-fly zone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu