DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EV value suddenly dropped to -2.0

gusri.candra

Reactions
Hi Pilot,

I went to fly my mavic pro with manual video setting. For a minute all went good, but suddenly the EV value uncontrolly droped 3 times ; -1.0, -1.5, and -2.0, then back to normal. Any idea what has gone wrong.?? see the footage.

thank

Last edited:
What does that have to do with it?

When I play the video, the landscape initially appears hazy and out of focus, which suggests that he might have been flying with the gimbal cover on.

To me it looks like you bumped the scroll wheel on the remote...

Interestingly, at the precise moment the landscape suddenly darkens, everything snaps into focus. Are you suggesting that he accidentally changed either the ISO or the shutter speed with the right scroll wheel, and that action not only darkened the image but also brought it into focus?

It's perfectly in focus from the start. Hazy yes but that has nothing to do with the question.

The camera adjsutment wheel was probably between 2 "clicks" which made it jump around.

No it doesn't. It's probably Youtube starting to stream at a lower resolution and switching to full after some time on your side due to connection/computer performance.

When you want to assess that kind of stuff you should download the file and play offline instead of in the browser so as to avoid that kind of stuff.

When you want to assess that kind of stuff you should download the file and play offline instead of in the browser so as to avoid that kind of stuff.

Whoa! Yes, I see the difference.

Thanks for the tip! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras