DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Exploring Hudson Valley NY in the Fall: Castles, Trains, Viaducts and More

veryzebra

Reactions
Been on a tear lately, exploring new places with friends (new and old). Short video from the Hudson Valley exploration this past weekend. Includes Bannerman's Castle, Mine Dock Park, Bear Mountain Bridge, Croton Viaduct and more. Best part was getting out and meeting some new folks and exploring areas that were new to me.

Been on a tear lately, exploring new places with friends (new and old). Short video from the Hudson Valley exploration this past weekend. Includes Bannerman's Castle, Mine Dock Park, Bear Mountain Bridge, Croton Viaduct and more. Best part was getting out and meeting some new folks and exploring areas that were new to me.
Hi,
wow, sensational shots! The area and all the very interesting structures are fantastic and the autumn colors further enhance the good impression. The music is a bit too melancholic and the abrupt end has almost scared me 🙄
cheers Paul

Very nice footage. When you were flying backward by the trains, low to the trees, I was waiting for the dreaded. "I crashed my drone" Nice work. Great places to see. The video ended so abruptly, I thought perhaps I lost my internet connection. A fade to black with music fading would have set us "back on the ground".

Hi,
wow, sensational shots! The area and all the very interesting structures are fantastic and the autumn colors further enhance the good impression. The music is a bit too melancholic and the abrupt end has almost scared me 🙄
cheers Paul
Thanks for the feedback. Noted and appreciated as I look to always get better. Thanks

Very nice footage. When you were flying backward by the trains, low to the trees, I was waiting for the dreaded. "I crashed my drone" Nice work. Great places to see. The video ended so abruptly, I thought perhaps I lost my internet connection. A fade to black with music fading would have set us "back on the ground".
Yeah, I've learned you better know where you're going for sure. Most of those flights were over water so that helps.

This was nicely shot and made me homesick for the Hudson River surrounds. As others said the ending was too abrupt and the music choice was not the best. I suggest you have a look at Epidemic Sound as a music source where variety of genres is amazing. I would choose something less dramatic and more soothing or perhaps upbeat for this. Your excellent flying and photography needs to be showcased with music to match.

A few titles or even a voiceover for the landmarks would have been helpful. Not everyone is as familiar as you are with these landmarks.

Reactions: veryzebra
This was nicely shot and made me homesick for the Hudson River surrounds. As others said the ending was too abrupt and the music choice was not the best. I suggest you have a look at Epidemic Sound as a music source where variety of genres is amazing. I would choose something less dramatic and more soothing or perhaps upbeat for this. Your excellent flying and photography needs to be showcased with music to match.

A few titles or even a voiceover for the landmarks would have been helpful. Not everyone is as familiar as you are with these landmarks.
Thanks JoelP. Appreciate the feedback.

Wonderful video. Now get back out there and get those forests again when the fall color is at its best! Agree with the rest on the abrupt ending, but otherwise it was great!

Reactions: veryzebra
Awesome! That's a great shot of Bannerman's Castle. I've been wanting to check that out for years. The speed-matched shots of the train and Ferry were pretty cool. too. Thanks!

Awesome! That's a great shot of Bannerman's Castle. I've been wanting to check that out for years. The speed-matched shots of the train and Ferry were pretty cool. too. Thanks!
Thanks. Yeah, that castle was cool. Easy to lose reception there so if you go be careful. I have a lot of practice with matching speed of ships so was fun to play with the trains and easy to avoid things like trees since I was over the water.

Reactions: retiredNH

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J