DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 First full Moon - the "Wolf" Moon - rises over Old Hickory Lake in Hendersonville, TN on Jan. 6

rickmurray1989

Reactions
I flew my Mavic Mini 3 Pro to capture the first full Moon of 2023, the full "Wolf" Moon, as it rose over Old Hickory Lake near my home in Hendersonville, TN. In the past, most of my night captures have been with my Mavic Air 2, and the results have been pretty good. However, the M3P's low light capabilities are significantly improved over the MA2. Here is one of my favorites from the session. At the lower left of the Moon, SiriusPANO0001-Pano-Edit-Edit-Edit-7.jpg is visible.

Awesome photo!

I flew my Mavic Mini 3 Pro to capture the first full Moon of 2023, the full "Wolf" Moon, as it rose over Old Hickory Lake near my home in Hendersonville, TN. In the past, most of my night captures have been with my Mavic Air 2, and the results have been pretty good. However, the M3P's low light capabilities are significantly improved over the MA2. Here is one of my favorites from the session. At the lower left of the Moon, SiriusView attachment 159462 is visi

Awesome photo!
Thanks. I do a lot of astrophotography, but sometimes it is fun to do it from a different perspective. I thought that the glow of the Moon on the lake waters would be nice if I could catch it just right.

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope