DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 First Video- North East UK

Good Evening Everyone!

I have just purchased a Mini Pro 3 (First Drone) and decided to upload my videos to share with the world.

I am just starting out so any feedback would be really helpful both positive and negative :)

Thank you!
Dan
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself.

One key to a great video is having a subject matter or point of interest. Just flying around and panning will not get the viewers' approval.

Practice then practice some more, you'll get there.

Hi, Dan Drone, and welcome to our forum, from the friendly skies of North Texas!

Isn't it great to have such control over your camera's vantage point? The Mini 3 Pro is a great choice for the beginner and expert alike. Being under 250 grams, you'll not be subject to many restrictions governing use of heavier drones. Totally the one to get.

Glad to have you among our more than 150,000 drone enthusiasts who enjoy helping each other grow in skill, knowledge and safety in flight and photography.

Rich R (AKA Hauptmann)

Reactions: GFields
Watch your height, I think you were a bit close to some of those drone ambushers i.e. Ent empowered trees

Last edited:
Good Evening Everyone!

I have just purchased a Mini Pro 3 (First Drone) and decided to upload my videos to share with the world.

I am just starting out so any feedback would be really helpful both positive and negative :)

Thank you!
Dan
Other than the safety and content issues pointed out buy others, i
The video is very smooth for first time. Way to go, be safe!

I could barely hear music in the background. Something must have happened when you output the final edit.

Welcome, keep flying, keep uploading. Watch out for the wind turbines.

For your first one, nicely done.
My take:
Positive: Great music, but volume was low (turned up the volume to hear it), good altitiude, smooth flying
Less positive: it was a bit too long - 9 mins. Maybe shorten it to 3 - 5 mins. As stated above, change up your shots a bit. Top down, fly sideways or backwards, pick something you can fly around, change speed in some shots, etc.

Like what has been said - keep flying, keep shooting, keep editing - you're off to a great start!!

Last edited:
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself.

One key to a great video is having a subject matter or point of interest. Just flying around and panning will not get the viewers' approval.

Practice then practice some more, you'll get there.
Hi GFields!

Thank you for the advice, I have just shot a short video on a single subject.

-Dan

For your first one, nicely done.
My take:
Positive: Great music, but volume was low (turned up the volume to hear it), good altitiude, smooth flying
Less positive: it was a bit too long - 9 mins. Maybe shorten it to 3 - 5 mins. As stated above, change up your shots a bit. Top down, fly sideways or backwards, pick something you can fly around, change speed in some shots, etc.

Like what has been said - keep flying, keep shooting, keep editing - you're off to a great start!!
Hello Prop Wash,

Thank you for the feedback. I have just uploaded a short video of a single object as opposed to a fly though. I enjoyed this more as it gave me something to focus on.

Cheers,
Dan

Well done! Obviously, the focus was the lighthouse, but the distance you flew from it and altitude also let us see things around it. The waves crashing against the wall, the opening to the small harbor area, the beach inside the breakwater wall, etc. Your music fit the flight! Thumbswayup

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead