DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Football Field

Stop bringing negative attention on the hobby with illegal activity
You are doing the same with your policing. I was on private property with the field cleared of people, and never went over NYC Streets. I am federally licensed, RID compliant, and insured, with permission to be there. Don't accuse people of illegal activity from your armchair. Mind your business if you have nothing positive to say.

Last edited:
Since you seem to know everything it is surprising that you do not know that you are not allowed to fly in NYC, ...even from private property and Brooklyn Tech is a public school in the middle of NYC...and as a person who flies within the regs ....you make it my business to bring to your attention that what you are doing is not legal.....

Since you seem to know everything it is surprising that you do not know that you are not allowed to fly in NYC, ...even from private property and Brooklyn Tech is a public school in the middle of NYC...and as a person who flies within the regs ....you make it my business to bring to your attention that what you are doing is not legal.....
Mark is actually right but it's still funny to hear it. 😂

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Guys remain civil. Otherwise, this thread will be closed and warnings issued.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom