Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD: DJI Mini 2, Flown 2 hrs, Many Accessories

mpcook

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.anactics.com
This DJI Mini 2 has been flown only 2.1 hrs, never crashed or damaged, and everything here is in excellent condition. Selling to upgrade to a Mini 4 Pro. This includes everything you will need to fly plus more. SOLD!

1 DJI Mini 2 Drone
128 GB Sandisk Extreme microSDXC A2
3 DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries
Original DJI Data Cables (3)*
DJI Mini 2 Propeller Holder
DJI Mini 2 360° Propeller Guard
DJI Mini 2 Complete Set of 8 Props
Cynova Mini 2 Two-Way Battery Charging Hub, charges 2 batteries at a time
Vcutech Drone RC Tablet Holder
1 Extra Long Data Cable – Hanatora 11.8” – USB C to USB C
Hard Protective Case Holds Mini 2, Controller, 2 Extra Batteries and small accessories
Lens Filter 6 Pack (CPL, MCUV, ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32)
HeiyRC Landing Gear for Mini 2

*Note, if you have a cat you will understand. When MacDara was a kitten, he chewed on the end of the MicroUSB cable which was sitting on my desk with the phone. It still works if you have an older phone. (I used it a few times with my Blackberry). I was new to cats at the time, learned my lesson (a few times).

Pick up, meet in Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area or can arrange shipping to Continental US. $285 + shipping. Paypal, Cash, Credit Card.

20240505_140420.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: waltermitty
This DJI Mini 2 has been flown only 2.1 hrs, never crashed or damaged, and everything here is in excellent condition. Selling to upgrade to a Mini 4 Pro. This includes everything you will need to fly plus more. Take it all for $285 plus shipping.

1 DJI Mini 2 Drone
128 GB Sandisk Extreme microSDXC A2
3 DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries
Original DJI Data Cables (3)*
DJI Mini 2 Propeller Holder
DJI Mini 2 360° Propeller Guard
DJI Mini 2 Complete Set of 8 Props
Cynova Mini 2 Two-Way Battery Charging Hub, charges 2 batteries at a time
Vcutech Drone RC Tablet Holder
1 Extra Long Data Cable – Hanatora 11.8” – USB C to USB C
Hard Protective Case Holds Mini 2, Controller, 2 Extra Batteries and small accessories
Lens Filter 6 Pack (CPL, MCUV, ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32)
HeiyRC Landing Gear for Mini 2

*Note, if you have a cat you will understand. When MacDara was a kitten, he chewed on the end of the MicroUSB cable which was sitting on my desk with the phone. It still works if you have an older phone. (I used it a few times with my Blackberry). I was new to cats at the time, learned my lesson (a few times).

Pick up, meet in Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area or can arrange shipping to Continental US. $285 + shipping. Paypal, Cash, Credit Card.

View attachment 174806
I am interested.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925