DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting Started - New to real Drones

I normally try to come up with a pro/con list when I get in this situation. What would you list as the Pros/Cons between the M2Z and Air if you were trying to decided and which would you consider most important. (remember, I am coming at this from the view of someone who has never flown a "real" drone) I am staying away from the M2P because I don't think the camera upgrade is big deal to me at this point.

forgot to mention. at the price point it would most likely be M2Z only or the Air + Fly More Package for comparison

M2Z. Loving it. Picked up a HF hard case for it today. Flying it is easier than the toy drones but I am still not comfortable taking out a long way.

Reactions: J-Dog
M2Z. Loving it. Picked up a HF hard case for it today. Flying it is easier than the toy drones but I am still not comfortable taking out a long way.
I know exactly what you mean. I am in the same boat. I started on toy drones too. Got my MPP two weeks ago. It hasn't been over 100' up or farther than a block away yet. Lol. It is just cool as hell though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga