DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Gibsons, British Columbia

Robert Prior

Reactions
Working my way through last fall's trip to BC. Gibsons is a nice place to fly: scenic, lots of open space to take off/land, people are curious not uptight, and no airport or seaplane dock so no air traffic to worry about. (At least, I've never seen or heard a low-flying plane there.)

Larger view here:

Awesome!

Reactions: sarahb
Very nice work...can I ask which drone you were using ?

Very nice work...can I ask which drone you were using ?
Mini 3 Pro.

Three spherical panoramas shot 2 stops apart (1/8000, 1/2000, 1/500), stitched with PTGUI Pro and exported as blend planes, those planes tone-mapped with Photomatix (with different types of ghost reduction), the tone-mapped images combined in Affinity Photo (using masking to select which ghost reduction appled to which part of the image), a bit of processing of that image with Colour Efex, and then the final image touched up a bit in Aperture. (I could do touch-up in Afinity Photo, but Aperture is non-destructive and I'm more familiar with it, so for me that's easier).

Mini 3 Pro.

Three spherical panoramas shot 2 stops apart (1/8000, 1/2000, 1/500), stitched with PTGUI Pro and exported as blend planes, those planes tone-mapped with Photomatix (with different types of ghost reduction), the tone-mapped images combined in Affinity Photo (using masking to select which ghost reduction appled to which part of the image), a bit of processing of that image with Colour Efex, and then the final image touched up a bit in Aperture. (I could do touch-up in Afinity Photo, but Aperture is non-destructive and I'm more familiar with it, so for me that's easier).
Thank you...I enjoy your work and you're knowledge on producing 360° photo shows well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark